Listen to this talented 6 year old Drummer

lotvic 13:45 22 Dec 2013
Answered

Avery Molek 6 year old Drummer click here he's good, that's my music sorted for next couple of days :)

bumpkin 19:41 22 Dec 2013
Answer

Interesting and very good. I think that we often underestimate the capabilities of children. Presumably somebody has taught him but there must be something inherent in him to learn that by 6yrs of age. (Ginger Bakers secret lovechild?):-))

Quickbeam 10:32 23 Dec 2013

"...there must be something inherent in him to learn that by 6yrs of age"

That's the way of things, whether it be music, art, maths etc. I'm 57 and fear that I'm destined to remain nothing more than an incredibly mediocre bass player, he's got another half century to get even better by my age!

chub_tor 15:08 23 Dec 2013

I played drums for about 8 years and never reached that standard, I gave up when I realised that I could not maintain the 7/4 rhythm in Unsquare Dance. We had a nice little group though with piano, tenor sax, trumpet and double bass, picked up some pin money.

Forum Editor 13:12 24 Dec 2013

He is good, but there are dozens of them like him, and better. Here's one, for instance.

chub_tor 13:29 31 Dec 2013

Now if it is street drumming you are looking for, this guy in Sydney Australia takes some beating - sorry the pun wasn't intended, it just came out as I typed.

Quickbeam 13:33 31 Dec 2013

"...Here's one, for instance."

But he is 3 years older FE, that's a life time of difference at that age!"

onthelimit1 17:49 31 Dec 2013

Just glad I don't live next door to him!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review: Hands-on

Illustrator Andrés Lozano on his improv line work, brazen use of colours & hand sketching

iPhone X review

Comment envoyer gratuitement des gros fichiers ?