Leona has won the X factor

mammak 23:10 16 Dec 2006

Go girl you were outstanding, (girl power)I would except this will be deleted as the FE has never shown any interest in the likes and there will be many that will follow in that opinion,

but hey what do I care she was a star a young girl that made it good on you girl!

and guess what the only point I have in starting this thread is that I enjoyed seeing that lovely lass winning because IMO she deserved it.

Brumas 23:13 16 Dec 2006

She was faultless. About time we had a young singer of her calibre and such a sweet disposition.

wolfie3000 23:16 16 Dec 2006

Who?

Flak999 23:25 16 Dec 2006

Who cares?

De Marcus™ 23:30 16 Dec 2006

Who cares?

I do, I've always seen the X Factor as a waste of space, this time round Leona and Ray have pushed the bar beyond those before them, both have an absolute and exceptional talent however I was dissapointed to see that Ray (singing some of my favourites) didn't win.

They both deserve the career that spans before them.

The last of the X Factor winners can be just that as far as I'm concerned, the rest.

mammak 23:32 16 Dec 2006

I fully agree, outstanding she was a credit to the UK.

De Marcus™ 23:33 16 Dec 2006

the rest = the last

diy 23:33 16 Dec 2006

Lots of viewers and I for one spent a 'chilled out ' evening watching the final. Very good performances from both finalists. Good luck to them.

p;3 23:33 16 Dec 2006

who cares? someone does

I was watching something else , but evidently Mammak (and others)cares to have started this thread::))

I had actually watched bits earlier in the series

( I am actually keeping an eye on Strictly Come Dancing though)

dagbladet 23:46 16 Dec 2006

"Who?"

Whilst I have no interest in X-factor beyond the first three weeks when all the duffers are on, I wonder what kind of closetted life anyone in this country would have to lead to be unaware of who Leonna and Ray are.

Bingalau 23:55 16 Dec 2006

The only reason I know is because I read about Ray in the Liverpool Echo. However my wife watches the Dancing on the other channel (Is there more than one channel?) I of course am messing about on this monster which seems to be getting more of a hold every day. ..Bingalau..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?