Legal and General

Kevscar1 14:38 20 Oct 2008

Obviously one company who have no intention of going green.
Got my life insurance policy today. In a second envelope was my right to cancel. In the third was my Direct Debit and Payment Schedule. The fourth contained a letter asking for confirmation of start date which the Direct Debit and Payment schedule confirmed was 15th Oct.

cream. 14:43 20 Oct 2008

;-)

Payment scheduled for the 15th but will take my first one on the 29th.

Got a very good deal. :-))

josie mayhem 16:04 20 Oct 2008

More than is similar....

I've had my car insurance with them for several years now joined via the net...

So why do I get letter after letter suggesting that I might get a better deal if I change my car insurance to them?

It did cross my mind that prehaps my insurance might have been cancelled in someway! So rang them up to check that I was still insuranced as I believed myself to be?

To my relief I was.... No explination though to why I regualarly get these letters though... Must be a naff data base?

Kevscar1 16:41 20 Oct 2008

Just going through the paperwork.
Age Next Birthday 54.5
Huh

lofty29 17:03 20 Oct 2008

Sounds like they need FE in there to sort them out

Condom 17:56 21 Oct 2008

My building insurance used to be with them until last year. Our house was hit by lightning just before last summers rains which made a hole in the roof and they told me I couldn't even do temporary repairs until an examiner had visited to assess the damage. It still took them 6 weeks to come despite my pleas that the rain was now poring in every day and causing terrible damage inside. Eventually all was repaired but it cost at least 4 times what it would origiannly have cost to repair. Then when renewal time came I was advised that they were no linger doing building insurance. What a blessing as I didn't even need to call to tell them I wasn't reinsuring with them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Acer Predator 21X review

14 best picture books for children

Best podcast apps for iPhone & iPad

Les meilleurs ordinateurs portables 2017