Last choir standing?

Cymro. 13:50 30 Aug 2008

I don`t consider myself very much of a telly fan but even I have to admit that I have been captured by this one.

So who do you think is going to win and why? Obviously I am prejudiced so I may as well admit it now. See the link below if you don`t know what I am on about.

click here

crosstrainer 13:54 30 Aug 2008

Gwynedd Am Byth!

I know I'm Welsh...But I honestly think they are the only real Choir in the competition.

GRIDD 14:57 30 Aug 2008

Denise Van Outen puts me off those sorts of programs, along with Norton and Mylene Klass.... sick of seeing them on nearly every programme. Are there no other presenters? It seems to be there's about 5 or 6 that are recycled over and over again.

crosstrainer 15:08 30 Aug 2008

I agree..But proper Choir music is not Gospel, Soul etc. It's the the old mining communities, both in England and Wales, who came together, to sing.

A reality TV show cannot reproduce this, but the choir from Gwynedd are a real choir.

Bingalau 20:24 30 Aug 2008

crosstrainer. I thought choir music was church music originally. But I must admit I have enjoyed the program. The last time I travelled down south we bumped in to that lot of women with the handbags in a Motorway service station and they were practising in the car park whist waiting for their bus to be ready to proceed. They were good there then and I was rooting for them all the way... Never mind come on you Taffs!

crosstrainer 20:26 30 Aug 2008

All of us here in Wales are humbled by your support :))

crosstrainer 21:20 30 Aug 2008

At least it was a Welsh choir. Not my favourite, but then again...... "You won't see those boy's up the Chapel on Sunday now will you"

Bingalau 22:10 30 Aug 2008

There's lovely Boyo! Who's coat's this Jacket? And other Welsh sayings.....
I just knew it was going to be a Welsh choir. Well I did tonight anyway???

crosstrainer 07:04 31 Aug 2008

:)) Stunning powers of deduction! A career as a PI. awaits you!

Cymro. 09:41 31 Aug 2008

So the choir I wanted to win did not make it, well never mind at least it was a Welsh choir that won.

anchor 15:21 31 Aug 2008

Cymro: Thank you very much for the link to the BBC site; it was a treat for the eyes and the ears.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 Hack Latest News: How Secure is your Wi-Fi?

Photoshop CC 2018 released with new Curvature Pen and better brush tools

Best kids apps for iPhone & iPad

Comment utiliser Twitter ?