The Knights who say Ni,

Mr Mistoffelees 12:15 06 Mar 2010

have opened a hotel: click here

sunnystaines 14:32 06 Mar 2010

are you saying you have bought or running this hotel? If so wish you well with your new business.
if not then i am lost on the post.

OTT_B 15:13 06 Mar 2010

I want a shrubbery, not too small!!

Mr Mistoffelees 15:15 06 Mar 2010

I'm not a knight and I don't say Ni!

I couldn't afford to buy one anyway.

Forum Editor 15:22 06 Mar 2010

It's a Monty Python thing - The Knights who say Ni were on a quest to discover the Great and almighty shrubbery. King Arthur is involved, as is cutting down trees with a herring - it's all too silly for words.

You're obviously too young to know about it.

OTT_B 15:35 06 Mar 2010

6 minutes of sillyness. Enjoy!

click here

wee eddie 15:38 06 Mar 2010

I didn't get the joke.

Maybe Mr Mistoffelees has been at the wacky baccy, it would take quite a heavy dose to get me from the Name of the Hotel to the film's theme!

PalaeoBill 16:05 06 Mar 2010

I teach 17 years old who have not heard of Spike Milligan or the Goons either. It saddens me that there are people who have not heard of the Knights who say Ni or that do not immediately associate them with shrubberies. Their young lives are only interested in whats new and they have passed over the sublime, pant wetting, side splitting humour that unites us 50 somethings.
Their loss.

sunnystaines 17:47 06 Mar 2010

thanks for putting me in the picture i was well lost on this one

Strawballs 18:45 06 Mar 2010

I don't know about them knights it's the harmless wee bunny you got to watch out for unless you have the holy hand grenade that is.

morddwyd 18:54 06 Mar 2010

"It saddens me that there are people who have not heard of the Knights who say Ni or that do not immediately associate them with shrubberies. Their young lives are only interested in whats new"

First I'm accused of being trendy, and now young!

Whatever next?

Grew up with the Goons, but never heard of these Knights.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

5 best 3D model websites

iPhone 8 vs iPhone X

WhatsApp : comment lire vos messages sans que l’expéditeur le sache