JVC TV Query

Bellboy 10:05 04 Apr 2005

Here I am again, complaining about helplines and information services which balk at the difficult question and ignore the e-mailed query.

I sent two posts to the JVC information department, requesting information on the poor performance of my new JVC 28" TV and its useless hand controller. Almost three weeks later, I have not had an acknowledgement.

Why must we send paper copy, registered post, before getting an adequate response.

DGB

Kate B 12:55 04 Apr 2005

Your first port of call should be the shop that sold the flaky telly to you: your contract is with them, not the manufacturer ...

Bellboy 15:18 04 Apr 2005

I am presently trying to determine whether the manufacturers have designed these start up times, or if the TV is faulty, (which seems unlikely.)

1. The warm up time from cold is greater than any other TV in the house. (Mainly Sony)
2. The time to load a prog from standby is excessive and is greater than any other TV in the house. (Mainly Sony)
3. The hand controller is not responsive, resulting in double numbers when singles are selected.
(Teletext is a nightmare to try to use.)

When I get any ammunition, I will try the guarantee.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

Photoshop CC 2018 released with new Curvature Pen and better brush tools

Camera tips to take better iPhone photos

Les meilleures applications de covoiturage 2017