Justice for the Gurkhas

the kopite 07:49 18 Nov 2008

Hi Guys On Thursday the 20th of this month I will be in Westminster to support the Justice for the Gurkha campaign. I have just received an email from the commite saying that signatures up till Wensday the 19th will be admissable. If like me you wish to see the terrible injustice these loyal and brave soldiers have suffered righted, please sign the petion at click here Thanks Kopite

The Brigadier 10:43 18 Nov 2008

During the Falklands War the Argies told their soldiers that if captured Gurkhas would eat them. This came in very handy when only 7 of them guarded over 1,000 conscripts after the surrender.

Even more fun when the Gurkhas started sharpening their knives!!

Clapton is God 11:01 18 Nov 2008

Another member is way ahead of you on this excellent cause click here

the kopite 16:36 18 Nov 2008

Thanks Clapton I realised it had been posted before I just wished everyone to know that signatures would be accepted until Wensday Kopite

Forum Editor 17:25 18 Nov 2008

on which I'm prepared to lift the normal embargo on threads that link to petitions, so please don't write to me about it, or post remarks about petitions being against forum rules.

The rule is still in force, so please don't assume this sets any kind of a precedent, because it doesn't. We don't allow links to charity appeals or petitions.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Nokia 8 vs Galaxy S8

How artist Alex Yanes worked with his daughter on this bright 3D mural for Monument Valley 2

iMac 21.5-inch (2017) review

Comment regarder le lancement du Galaxy Note 8 en direct ?