The joys of bus travel.

User-AAE8A2A1-F803-4ACB-B9F96B4C0B5B570C 19:58 09 Jan 2011

A friend and i were on the bus home today just as it was getting dark. A woman at the back, made it clear she wanted to use a loo. She went to have a word with the driver who then stopped at a quiet spot. The woman got off, pulled down her clothes and urinated (i presume) into the gutter at the side of the bus and then, got back on and we then carried on to our destination.

alB 20:13 09 Jan 2011

Thank you for sharing that experience with us ...alB

canarieslover 20:21 09 Jan 2011

Would you have preferred that she left a wet seat for the next passenger? I reckon the driver showed good sense and if it was in a quiet, deserted area then it should not have offended anyone.

Algerian peter 20:30 09 Jan 2011

request stop.

morddwyd 06:56 10 Jan 2011

I'm not sure I see the point of this post.

Someone needed the loo rather badly and dealt with it.

Hardly a world shattering event.

Uboat 07:20 10 Jan 2011

morddwyd
"Snap" lol i was waiting for a big build up like the driver drove away whilst she had her pants down revealing her to other motorist.?

OTT_B 12:31 10 Jan 2011

As I was reading the opening post, I did start to wonder where it was going. As it turns out, it wasn't really going anywhere!

Thanks for sharing, somdor. I think.

michaelw 12:51 10 Jan 2011

When I travel by bus in Kenya (there's not a proper train service) the journey from our town to nairobi takes about six hours and there's only one stop. The drivers won't stop for anything apart from robbers.

ella33 13:34 10 Jan 2011

U boat, that would have been hilarious!

michealw, robbers aside, it shouldn't really be necessary for loo stops in Kenya, my experience in hot countries is that we sweat and don't often need a loo stop.

I was outside a large train station and there looked to be large puddles of urine. It didn't seem to be melted ice, as there were no such puddles elsewhere.
My point in posting is to say that it is a shame they charge 30p for the toilet at railway stations. Although there are change machines, many people "voice" their opinion outside the station!

jakimo 13:45 10 Jan 2011

far from the best 'Jimmy Riddle' story Ive heard

michaelw 15:56 10 Jan 2011

...michealw, robbers aside, it shouldn't really be necessary for loo stops in Kenya, my experience in hot countries is that we sweat and don't often need a loo stop...

You obviously haven't been on the forteen-hour trip from Dar El Salam to Nairobi, with only two stops.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Converse's new logo: the trainer brand looks to its heritage for a fresh identity

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment lancer Windows 10 en mode sans ├ęchec ?