That John McCrirrick

Bingalau 19:39 13 Apr 2007

has just been on Radio Merseyside running down the city of Liverpool. He's got a nerve. Did anyone see him picking his nose and eating the results on the telly recently. What an arrogant supercilious bumpkin he is. No wonder he doesn't like Liverpool we know a fool when we encounter one.

Forum Editor 19:42 13 Apr 2007

Steady on, he was just one person expressing an opinion. Don't overreact, it makes you sound as if you have something to defend.

Liverpool is a wonderful, vibrant city, as anyone who really knows it will confirm.

Jak_1 19:49 13 Apr 2007

I've had many good times in Liverpool. When I go there to watch football I'm always made to feel welcome in the pubs near both grounds. Great place.

Bingalau 19:57 13 Apr 2007

FE. Overreact? I'd love to have a little chat with him. My opinion of him I couldn't put into words. If he hates Liverpool so much why does he keep coming up here for the Grand National weekend. He must be more at home down near his own kind, wherever that is.. He would get a better view on the telly and we would be spared his inane remarks. Sorry FE but he makes me want to tear a tissue, or squash a grape.

jakimo 20:40 13 Apr 2007

Don't get uptight about McCriccick,he should be pitied as he cant help being obnoxious, the only joy the poor fool has is his daily ration of diet coke

bluto1 20:42 13 Apr 2007

I`m on your side. I detest arrogant, self opinionated people like him. In my opinion he`s a right pratt.(Hope spelling is right)

Bingalau 20:50 13 Apr 2007

Sorry folks, I didn't mean to lose my rag with him. If I was thinking properly I would realise he's not worth worrying about. Trouble is, lots of gullible people do listen to him.

oresome 21:01 13 Apr 2007

We've all to earn a crust using whatever skills we have.

He makes a decent living being an obnoxious pratt. I don't know if he tries, or if it comes naturally. I suspect he plays to the gallery.

anskyber 21:07 13 Apr 2007

It's fine, Liverpool is a great city. In fact I invite anyone who has not travelled north to visit it and the many other northern cities which offer so much.

Soon Liverpool will be European City of Culture, if the silly brigade scoff at places like Liverpool it's their loss and our gain.

Watchful 21:07 13 Apr 2007

I think it comes naturally to him.

laurie53 21:34 13 Apr 2007

I had a dreadful time in Liverpool. Mind you, It was Boxing Day and I was on my to a four month stint in Ulster in the 70s, so my opinion might be a bit jaundiced!

No offence, scousers.

Laurie

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone