Jigsaw Puzzles

postie24 15:55 14 Dec 2007

If anyone enjoys doing jigsaw puzzles,check this site out.

click here

Brumas 16:05 14 Dec 2007

My disabled wife sends a big thank you - now I have to prise her off the keyboard :o)

Quickbeam 16:13 14 Dec 2007

are one of those compulsive things, that if you walk past one with the pieces at the side ready, can you resist looking and finding a place for a piece or two (dozen)?

In this world of electronic games, jigsaws, like conkers, can get the young kid interacting with reality instead of virtuality.

Coffee Adict 16:20 14 Dec 2007

Have to confess that I have a jigsaw programme on my computer, cats and real jigsaws don't go together, this is the next best thing. I'm always looking for nice pictures even though I have way too many already.

amonra 16:31 14 Dec 2007

Here we go again, Tesco are branching out into the IT support service, to compete with DSG's Tech Guys. (Today's Telegraph). They have seen the writing on the wall and decided there's money to be made in the fast growing home IT support market.
If it takes off, any local TV repair man or small time computer service engineer will be finished, they will probably be unable to match Tesco's publicity machine, or their prices. Watch this space ..................

Totally-braindead 16:41 14 Dec 2007

You sadist.

How on earth am I meant to do anything else when you post something like this!

I could be on this site for years.

Totally-braindead 16:41 14 Dec 2007

amonra I think you've made a mistake?

postie24 16:53 14 Dec 2007

Hope you all enjoy them.

Bingalau 17:12 14 Dec 2007

Brumas. I've just had a wicked thought... Why don't you use this site, to make your Friday night postcard puzzle into a jig saw puzzle. Just to make it harder for us???? It wouldn't make any difference to my chances of solving one of course. But after a week or so I might have managed to put one together...

Brumas 17:54 14 Dec 2007

I think most of them are quite difficult enough without any extra 'twists and turns'
You have to remember, as I don't even know the solutions I wouldn't make them harder still - I like to 'be first' now and again with the answer (it hasn't happened a lot!)

Legolas 18:01 14 Dec 2007

I found the same site a while ago and for a while I was a bit addicted to them. You can also upload your own pictures and do them as a jigsaw

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

InVision Studio takes on Adobe XD and Sketch

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?