iyogi good or bad?

ginge21 21:33 03 Jan 2006

as a subscriber to computer avctive when i read the iyogi advert in issue 205 as a silver surfer it seemed just what i needed On my first call they took my yearly subscription then on my 2nd and 3rd call they provided me with much needed help but in the last 5 days i have been unable to contact them on day 1 after continually going through the automated service and being informed "wait while I conect you to one of our advisors" then it cuts you off (12 calls) i decided to try the next day only to find the phone number advertised was unavailable (5 calls) by now i felt i was being conned or cheated But for the last three days i have tried at various times during their office hours (49 calls) to find that during 1 day the line was ringing out engaged only now to return to number unobtainable How many thousands of others have had this experience?

spuds 21:40 03 Jan 2006

As the advert appeared in Computer Active, why don't you try contacting them. Perhaps they can find the answer to the problem!.

VoG II 22:36 03 Jan 2006

Have you actually paid this click here= ?

You can come here 24/7 365 days a year without spending a penny. The chances are that you will get a result.

GaT7 18:23 05 Jan 2006

Also send them an email click here.

A PCA thread enquiring about iYogi a few months ago click here.

If anyone requires them - iYogi website click here & C'active-iYogi info click here. G

ginge21 19:35 05 Jan 2006

sorry to everybody but it now appears that the company had a major fault over the three days and are now up and running but yes during the problem period i sent emails /i contacted the trading standards /i even phoned the parent company in america who emailed me about the fault So once again i am sorry and thank you all 4 your messages

Skills 05:01 06 Jan 2006

Im glad that your problem is sorted but as VoG said you can use this site free of charge and there are many people here who will do there upmost to help get it sorted.

Theres also a vast database of past threads which are searchable and may hold the solution to your problems.

By all means if the service you are paying for works for you ideal but you could save yourself a fair bit of money.

Minkey1 18:58 02 Mar 2006

Just had an email offer for iYogi via PCA. I don't mind in principle paying for professional support but will see how it settles down. Would be interested to see a review in PCA ?

bretsharon 07:21 29 Sep 2007

I tried yogi for the year starting today. I got very good results and will use them again.. we will see if a few months from now I have the problems alluded to in this subject..they solved my problem quickly and with good results, since it was a problem that the consultant could not have dtudied for....he ferreted out a problem I caused..

Forum Editor 18:15 09 Nov 2007

that I will delete any post which calls a company liars, thieves, or makes any allegation of illegal activities.

By all means criticise a service, and post factual accounts of bad experiences - that's what we're here for - but do NOT exhort other people to avoid a company because your personal experience was a bad one. It's up to each of us to make our own judgments about which companies get our money.

If anyone wants to alledge criminal activities, let them contact me via email before posting in the forum, and tell me what evidence they have to support their claim.

jack 10:42 29 Apr 2008

PCA should always be your first port of call.

spikeychris 18:00 29 Apr 2008

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires