It's beta testing time again,

Forum Editor 22:48 14 Dec 2009

but this test is going to be a little different to those we've been involved with so far.

A household name company has asked us to test a new and innovative service that will launch very soon - within the next couple of days in fact. I can tell you nothing about the company or the service involved, except that it's something which hasn't been tried in quite this way before.

This is a unique opportunity for you to be involved in something right from the start, and in return for your feedback you'll receive a free subscription to the service. Owing to the confidential nature of the project we can't test before the official launch, but we'll be the first to use the service. If you would like to take part please send me an email with the words 'special test' in the subject line, and your username in the body of the message and ask to be included. All you'll be required to do is provide your feedback in a special thread which will appear in the beta testing forum on Wednesday.

I need to receive your email no later than tomorrow evening (Tuesday 15/12/09).

Forum Editor 23:29 14 Dec 2009

received already. There will not be time to confirm receipt to everyone, but if you email me as outlined above you can take it that I've included you in the list.

Please do not use this thread as a means of registering your interest - I need that email from you.

Forum Editor 07:02 15 Dec 2009

you've all been added to the list.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone