Its been one of those Christmas's!

spuds 10:38 02 Jan 2015
Answered

Full of little surprises.

Considering that this Christmas period as been a miss mash of days off and on for quite a number of people, I have found that deliveries have been made as usual, and items ordered on-line have been promptly dispatched. Some still being received the next day.

What I found most remarkable, was checking for information on items, and receiving prompt replies from other users or sellers. Amazon buyers were very helpful on this score. Wanting a couple of items, and looked up the Q&A section on the Amazon website, but the answers were not there, so posted a request, expecting a non or very delayed response. Not so, friendly and very informative replies were forthcoming in a rather fast manner, from people who had actually purchased and used the items inquestion.

Was your Christmas the same?.

tullie 11:31 02 Jan 2015
Answer

No

johnincrete 17:01 08 Jan 2015

The book "Eats shoots and leaves" by Lynne Truss has much to say about the greengrocer's apostrophe (as in potatoe's).

On thing I have noticed about Christmas is how short Christmas day has become. When I was young, the majical day lasted a long time and there was much jollity etc. This year, it was only seconds between Christmas lunch with family and going to bed.

Oh, I'm still awaiting Christmas cards and parcels - but I do live in Crete!

bumpkin 20:09 08 Jan 2015

* This year, it was only seconds between Christmas lunch with family and going to bed.*

Lucky you living in Crete in UK it can drag on for hours.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

Add Depth Of Field to a photo using Tilt Shift Blur in Photoshop

iPhone tips & tricks

Les meilleures tablettes 2017