Is it sunny anywhere?

DANZIG 08:32 06 Aug 2010

I'm on holiday at the minute in a damp tent in Dumfries and Galloway. Is it sunny anywhere in the UK at the minute? Because that's where I want to be next week.

Quickbeam 08:38 06 Aug 2010

South Yorks forecast is sunny/cloudy into next week...

jakimo 08:39 06 Aug 2010

stay away from the Midlands then!

BT 08:42 06 Aug 2010

Its really sunny here in Norwich this morning.

interzone55 08:43 06 Aug 2010

Don't come near Rochdale, for many reasons, the main one being it's barely stopped raining since St Swithin's day...

Simsy 08:43 06 Aug 2010

blue skies over West side of London

Regards,

Simsy

DANZIG 08:44 06 Aug 2010

I've got my eyes set on either south Wales or north Somerset......

Legolas 08:45 06 Aug 2010

It's raining in Glasgow and all down the west coast. More sun in the west this afternoon as the rain is moving east. Slightly better tomorrow with Sunday forecasted to be the best day of the weekend, then more rain moving in from the west. The forecast for Dumfries and Galloway is rain today and cloudy with sunny intervals tomorrow and Sunday. I am of to Arran later today so the forecast isn't too bad at least it's not torrential rain like they had on Arran a couple of weeks ago and the Fire service had to rescue campers who were flooded out in the campsite at Lochranza. Oh joy

anchor 08:50 06 Aug 2010

Sunny here also in NW London at the moment. According to the forecast it won`t last.

Hope you enjoy your holiday under canvas whatever the weather.

Al94 08:52 06 Aug 2010

Dull and wet in Northern Ireland

bjh 08:54 06 Aug 2010

Kent... Sun is out, I'm working from the garden in T-shirt & shorts, and I'm pleasantly warm. I can see the sea, the bees are humming on the garden, wasps feeding on windfall plums, and it's an early finish today.... BRILLIANT!

(Unfortunately, as soon as I finish work, I'm tiling inside a conservatory, south-facing, and it will be boiling... I'd swap you my sun for a bit of drizzle)!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?