It has been brought to my attention that some people deny my existence.

Father Christmas 14:01 10 Dec 2012
Answered

It's a busy time here at my North-Pole workshops,and the last thing I expected to have to do was register with a computer magazine web-site to deal with a report that people are saying I don't exist.

As you can all see, I'm very much alive,and working hard to get everything ready for the big night when as always I'll be delivering presents to children everywhere. I'm posting a message here to reassure all those boys and girls that - contrary to what some spoilsports might try to tell you - I'm real enough,and will be there without fail on Christmas Eve. Don't forget to leave a carrot or two for my reindeer, and if you fancy adding a small nip of something warming for me it will help keep out the winter chill.

Best wishes to you all for a Happy Christmas and a peaceful New year.

Father Christmas

Sapins 14:37 13 Dec 2012
Answer

Can I just wish you, Mrs. Christmas and all your hardworking helpers all the very best for Christmas and the New Year.

I am very sure that all our forum members really appreciate you taking the time to join us here.

Regards,

Sapins.

Father Christmas 09:35 17 Dec 2012

Sapins

Thank you for your good wishes, it's been a pleasure to join you all for a brief spell,and to see how you do things here.

We are now well into our final burst of hard work before the big day, and my spare moments will be few, so I will say a final farewell to all of you,and wish you,once again,a very happy Christmas and a peaceful New Year.

Look up on Christmas eve, and if the sky is clear you may catch a glimpse of us as we go about our business. Remind your children that I'll not appear until they are asleep.

Thank you for your hospitality here,and if you do get a chance to leave me any refreshment on the night it will be much appreciated.

Best wishes, and farewell until next time.

Father Christmas

Quickbeam 09:53 17 Dec 2012

I still think someone at PCA is dressing up in a Santa guise in this thread...

Bing.alau 12:36 17 Dec 2012

I wonder if the FE got his silver mouse from the same place as Santa got his golden key?

I also wonder if Santa sings Silent Night in German over German speaking countries, in French over French speaking countries etc. I like the German version myself, probably because I had to get up and sing it just prior to one Christmas years ago when I was learning the language, and our teacher gave me the task of learning it and singing it. I notice she never asked me sing again. (My German teacher was a nice lady but she used to say "I haf vays of making you sing").

I am also now wondering what Santa means by a shirt break. I suppose his underclothing does get a bit sticky in the tropics.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iPhone X review

How to find a font: Discover the name of a typeface with these apps

The best iPhone for 2017

Comment créer un compte PayPal pour payer en ligne ?