Insurance Renewal

Coffee Adict 16:53 06 Jul 2008

My property insurance cover is due for renewal at the end of the month, no problem with that except why can I not do this online as I did initially, instead of having to ring an 0845 number and give my card details over the phone, or send a form back with all my card details on.

Sorry Saga but you've just lost my business, my £95.45 may be a drop in the ocean to you but I shall go and fish elsewhere.

okay rant over and I shall retire back to my cosy little corner.

bremner 17:11 06 Jul 2008

I am sure you know better but looking at the site click here shows the ability to renew online

Clapton is God 17:43 06 Jul 2008

I agree with bremner - you can renew online (unless you're changing your payment method) click here

hastelloy 18:16 06 Jul 2008

You'll get a lower quote - quite possibly from SAGA

spuds 18:26 06 Jul 2008

You can renew on-line with Saga. In fact I am getting fed up with their junk mail telling me so.

Would perhaps mention that I recently used the various comparison websites for car insurance, selected the AA and it came back, that the AA had decided Saga was the insurance company for me. Duly purchased, but I do not know about next year though. Chasing the rainbow again, I suppose.

With regards to house and building insurance, Fortis seem to be offering some of the best deals, via on-line through intermediaries and insurance brokers.

tullie 18:34 06 Jul 2008

I would have thought that your cover would have continued,unless you cancel.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Converse draws on iconic heritage for a fresh brand identity

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment lancer Windows 10 en mode sans échec ?