Installing Net Objects Fusion from the Cover disk

benjiboots 11:09 08 Dec 2007

I'm trying to install Net Objects Fusion from the Cover disk of this months (February!) edition of PC advisor. The link to the online registration just takes you to the home page of Net Objects and there is no way to install the software without a serial number. What's up guys? Can anybody throw any light on the matter?

Forum Editor 13:52 08 Dec 2007

I know a man who can. I'll refer Richard, our CD Editor, to your thread - he'll sort this out for you, but possibly not until after the weekend. In the meantime, maybe another forum member can help.

RickyC :-) 17:30 08 Dec 2007

Apologies for this delay, I'll chase the developers at NetObjects on Monday when they return to the office to ensure that the registration page is set up on their site as soon as possible.

kind regards

Richard
Cover Disc Editor

Forum Editor 17:36 08 Dec 2007

Thanks Richard.

benjiboots 17:45 08 Dec 2007

Thank you for your prompt action on this. I was hoping to try the program out over the weekend in order to get a website done for Thursday. I guess there's nothing like a tight deadline to keep you on your toes!! Thanks again

RickyC :-) 11:21 10 Dec 2007

I've had a response from my contact at the developers - when the online team in the US arrive in the office, they'll ensure that the registration page is set up as soon as possible. Hopefully this will happen some time this afternoon.
Fingers crossed that you still have time to create your site in time for your deadline!

regards
Richard

benjiboots 11:26 10 Dec 2007

Excellent, I'll have a go at installing it when I get home from work. I used Dreamweaver in the end for the site I mentioned - couldn't risk the delay. But I look forward to having a version of Net Objects in my arsenal. Thanks again . . . .

RickyC :-) 15:37 10 Dec 2007

The registration page is now live – click here - and you should be able to obtain the registration key by following the ‘continue’ link.

cheers
Richard

Diemmess 17:37 10 Dec 2007

Which version of NetObjects Fusion is it, 8 or 9?

Diemmess 17:41 10 Dec 2007

Sorry, I should have used CD Editor's link. It appears to be version 9.
Can anyone confirm this please?

Newuser38 18:42 10 Dec 2007

It says 9 on the dvd box

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

11 best portfolio websites for designers and artists

Office for Mac buying guide: Price, Office 2017 rumours & new features

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?