The Incredible Hulk

barca1 21:25 16 Jun 2008

WOW for those of you that havent seen it & want to i have just got back from the cinema & i went with the wife & we BOTH thought it was AMAZING!!

I also went to watch the Hulk that came out about 5 yrs ago & i loved that BUT it hasnt got a touch on this new un,the graphics are SO much better & its very realistic,there has been much more realism put into this one as well id give it 9/10 anyday..BUT just to let you know Expect a third or second pends how you look @ it...

Forum Editor 23:05 16 Jun 2008

How can a film about a man who turns into a huge green monster when he gets stressed ever be realistic?

spikeychris 23:15 16 Jun 2008

Maybe the sequel ought to have a man with his mouse - his quest to rid the world of odious forum posts.

Naw...it’ll never sell....no one would believe it.

VNAM75 23:19 16 Jun 2008

I used to enjoy watching the Hulk on TV along with other favourites like The A Team, Spider Man, Knight Rider, Street Hawk etc. I can also vaguely remember Manimal? It was about a man who used to turn to a panther I think. Can anyone recall this?

wolfie3000 23:46 16 Jun 2008

VNAM75,

click here

As for the new Hulk film i think its gonna be awesome, looks great from what iv seen of it.

Also there are some other great films coming out about super heroes,

Hancock,
click here

Iron man,
click here

Halo: the movie,
click here;feature=related
click here;feature=related

barca1 00:06 17 Jun 2008

"FE" aww you know what i mean as in realistic lke attention to detail..

Tell you what guys theres a new film about to be realised & we saw a 2 minute showing of it at the cinema if its as good as it looks there has NEVER been a film like it for special effects & action it looks like it would walk all over Aliens (All of em) & The Terminator trilogy & about anything else weve ever seen, it was so good i just couldnt belive how much effort's been put into a film its amazing!! hre's a clip of it:

click here

DANZIG 00:11 17 Jun 2008

Used to love that when I was a kid.

Especially the bits when he turned into a panther - which actually looks a bit rubbish now....

barca1 00:14 17 Jun 2008

wolfie3000"
we also was shown the HANCOCK film with will smith it looks awsome!!!!

VNAM75 00:29 17 Jun 2008

Wolfie thanks. It seems a lot "different" looking at it now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?