IMPORTANT NOTICE - SITE OFF-LINE

Forum Editor 16:57 10 Jul 2009

Apologies for shouting, but I needed to attract your attention.

Tomorrow morning - Saturday 11th July - we're going to move your favourite forum site to a better platform, and as part of the process the site will be taken offline.

We hope all will go smoothly, and if it does we'll be back up within 2 hours, but please bear with us if things are a little uncertain during the morning.

We'll look forward to seeing you all once we've completed re-entry.

I'm posting this notice in all forum areas.

Mr Mistoffelees 17:00 10 Jul 2009

I've developed a nervous twitch already just thinking about it.

Forum Editor 17:05 10 Jul 2009

I'll arrange for our counselling team to stand by.

For only £999.99 the girls will visit you in your home, and massage your temples with FE's patent calming lotion (only £29.99) whilst murmuring 'all is well, I'll be posting before nightfall' in your ear until we're back online.

user8 17:17 10 Jul 2009

Would this treatment for me be covered by my BUPA cover?

Armchair 17:28 10 Jul 2009

I'd better post some extra stuff now, then. You'll thank me for it later.

Quickbeam 17:46 10 Jul 2009

Better do any daft posts now in case the new & improved site has a nonsense filter put into it!

Legolas 18:36 10 Jul 2009

Sounds as good an excuse as any to go for a burger tomorrow morning.....comfort eating

mrwoowoo 19:03 10 Jul 2009

I really don't care.
As i'm on nights at the mo,i'll be in the land of nod dreaming about being on PC advisor when it's down.
Oh quick... here comes the boss.

Mr Mistoffelees 19:18 10 Jul 2009

Would anyone like to lend me £1029.98, I promise to pay it back.

Bingalau 19:32 10 Jul 2009

FE. You can't do that to us, we won't have guessed Brumas's postcard by then? He will be somewhat "miffed".

Bingalau 19:34 10 Jul 2009

Mr Mistoffelees. If you think I am going to lend you money for the cat house you are sadly mistaken. Mind you it depends on what interest you are willing to pay...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?