If you want to see England win the World Cup

Kevscar1 15:40 05 Jun 2010

You need this.

click here

wiz-king 16:01 05 Jun 2010

I thought you meant these click here
rose tinted glasses.

spuds 17:06 05 Jun 2010

Was that the year when the captain of the English team had a bit of bother in Colombia?.

Considering that part of the team is already on crutches, it would appear that there is a bigger chance of the cup going elsewhere :O)

Grey Goo 17:17 05 Jun 2010

Just hope they don't go down to a bunch of part time can kickers.

bremner 17:25 05 Jun 2010

That was 1970

spuds 17:40 05 Jun 2010

Thanks for that, I stand corrected. I recall the incident because the Tequandama was one of my resting places on many visits,and the whispers were still doing the rounds.

Big L 266 20:08 05 Jun 2010

Hello.

Kevscar....I've just ordered the dvd because its in colour and I only watched it on 405 lines in black and white on a tiny telly my Mum & Dad owned.

That 1966 match was a proper game played by real genuine footballers who knew their stuff instead of these grossly overpaid powder-puffs we're got there preening, prancing and dancing around the pitch like something from a Tchiakowsky ballet at every opportunity they get.

Wonder what the odds are England fall at the first hurdle? Any takers?

Big L 266

dagbladet 20:24 05 Jun 2010

"That 1966 match was a proper game played by real genuine footballers who knew their stuff instead of these grossly overpaid powder-puffs we're got there preening, prancing and dancing around the pitch like something from a Tchiakowsky ballet at every opportunity they get."

Oh dear, how very predictable. Again.

mr simon 00:23 06 Jun 2010

fall at the first hurdle? Any takers?!"

I can tell you exactly what the odds are with my bookie, 8/1, you would be a brave man to put your money on that.

They will do much better than going out in the group stages. We have adequate cover for Rio, and will comfortably make the quarters. A win against France then and who knows?

Kevscar1 05:01 06 Jun 2010

Doubt very much if they get past the quarter finals.

birdface 08:11 06 Jun 2010

Have you also got one for 1066.

I don't think many of us believe that they can win it but all they need is that bit of luck that they had in 1966.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

5 best 3D model websites

iPhone 8 vs iPhone X

WhatsApp : comment lire vos messages sans que l’expéditeur le sache