If you like alot of chocolate..

STREETWORK 10:55 04 Feb 2011

Is it me or do the Club Chocolate Biscuits have less choccy around them? I have started to notice this on several items over the years. Guess I must be getting old, unless it's true...

flycatcher1 11:20 04 Feb 2011

I do not know about chocolate but the hills round here are getting steeper. I am not sure who to blame but I suspect Global Warming.

Forum Editor 11:42 04 Feb 2011

the children seem less well-behaved, the summers shorter and cooler, and you've probably started locking your back door when you go out.

Yes....you're getting older.

canarieslover 11:43 04 Feb 2011

I believe they have cut down on the chocolate layer as too much makes your clothes shrink!!

STREETWORK 11:46 04 Feb 2011

OMG. Checking the mirror and more grey bits are showing. cure??...

al's left peg 12:06 04 Feb 2011

The biscuits have to have a acceptable chocolate content and this content is tested during the "enrobing process" of coating the biscuits. If it is not of a defined quantity the biscuit would be rejected during the packing stage as the machines weigh them before being wrapped.
If you feel that the product is not of satisfactory quality, you should contact the manufacturer as it is possible for product to get past quality control standards in some cases.

john bunyan 12:08 04 Feb 2011

Yes,those things, and my grandchildren can run faster than me, are quicker on the PC keyboard. (But are not as thorough with security and back ups!)

Quickbeam 12:46 04 Feb 2011

on your biscuit click here ...but they don't seem to use that catchphrase anymore.

spuds 13:41 04 Feb 2011

Lets keep the trade secrets quiet, otherwise I might lose my free supplies.

The same applies to 'experimental' new types, and my unreserved duty as that of guinea pig. If only people knew how I suffered for public health and enjoyment?.

Forum Editor 14:08 04 Feb 2011

"Yes,those things, and my grandchildren can run faster than me"

You're a grandfather, and you can run?

morddwyd 16:07 04 Feb 2011

Not just chocolate getting lighter, but we now have heavy water.

No, not that sort, the sort that comes out of the tap.

It now takes me two hands to lift a full kettle!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?