As if things aren't bad enough..........

Al94 09:13 03 May 2012
Answered
  birdface 09:44 03 May 2012

[What a horrendous prospect]

Maybe tell us why you think it would be Horrendous and lets see if we agree with you.

johndrew 09:44 03 May 2012
Answer

He must anticipate another war - perhaps Syria as he is the 'Special Envoy' for the area. I'm certain there would be money in it for him.

finerty 11:58 03 May 2012

So whats so horendous about it??????

finerty 11:59 03 May 2012

Its his choice

birdface 14:31 03 May 2012

I think Iraq was his downfall apart from that he was a pretty good PM.

Now making Millions .One of the perks of the job I suppose.Not only the PM's the MP's as well.

Maybe he knows about the vacancies that will be coming to the House of Lords soon and he wants to get a front seat.

interzone55 14:50 03 May 2012

fourm member

Didn't Thatcher start an illegal war and make millions after she was shoved out of office?

johndrew 16:12 03 May 2012

Didn't Thatcher start an illegal war and make millions after she was shoved out of office?

Which war was that? The Falklands?

Aitchbee 18:44 03 May 2012

The man has got a brassneck...the sheer confidence and nerve of the 'meglomaniac' might fool some people. Is he using this election day to garner some attention....YES. His 'BEST BEFORE' date has ran out!

HondaMan 19:29 03 May 2012

I don't know why they call it a "war" as "war" was never declared - unless you know better

Forum Editor 19:35 03 May 2012

alan14

Margaret Thatcher didn't start the Falklands conflict. She ordered a military task-force to retake the islands after they had been invaded by Argentinian forces.

As for making money after her long period in office, of course she did that - as have many Prime Ministers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

Adobe shows still-in-development tools, including automatically colourising black-and-white photos

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?