IE8

zarobian 15:45 09 Mar 2008

Have installed IE8 beta to-day. I have not installed Google or Yahoo tool bar. But I did search the net using Google. No problem there.The only problem I have is to edit the text while writing this thread.Mouse is not functioning properly and have to use arrow keys for positioning. Keyboard response is also sluggish. Will investigate further. The OS is XP pro sp2.

zarobian 15:58 09 Mar 2008

The problem mentioned in my previous report is not true while editing word document!!!
It is entirely unique to this forum. Perhaps we have problem here.

birdface 16:08 09 Mar 2008

Had the same problems,So reverted back to IE7.

Legolas 16:41 09 Mar 2008

There is already a thread about IE8 and its problems further down the page, have a look and see the problems others including myself had with it.

anskyber 17:15 09 Mar 2008

At a risk of repeating myself as this screen shot shows click here the Beta is for web developers and designers so you must expect problems if you choose to download a Beta.

I'm surprised anyone is surprised there are issues.

zarobian 07:57 10 Mar 2008

Thanks for your reply and to all who has contributed.I do appreciate that beta releases have problems and are purely for testing and bugs fixing. I do beta testing from time to time when invited to do so.My post was for general info.

anskyber 08:43 10 Mar 2008

No offence intended I assure you.

zarobian 16:53 10 Mar 2008

Thanks.

'Z'

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?