IE 7 HOW IS IT GOING ?

gel 11:28 11 Feb 2006

Hello
IE 7 in beta form has been avaiable for sometime now and I wondered about its capilbilities. I will admit that I have not downloaded it my self because to be honest I do not have the confidence to cope with any problems that may occur.But I know that there are many of you who like the challenge of 'new ' down loads.
I use Firefox but could be persuaded to move to IE 7 if it is better.
Your comments would be greatlt appreciated
gel

Monument 11:43 11 Feb 2006

I had run beta 1 for many months and save the occasional blip it was very stable. I have had Beta 2 now since it became avaialable and have found it very buggy to the extent that I have had to revert to IE6.

It is undoubtedly a big step forward but I found the desktop to be very over cluttered and not particularly intuitive.

Newuser38 13:28 11 Feb 2006

click here still doing ok. Needs a bit of concentration initially, I had to think where paste was just now, will make a final comment after the week is up.

gel 14:45 11 Feb 2006

Hello Monument
I have very briefly installed IE beta 7 and I am having some problems .Can you tell me how to uninstal IE beta 7 so that I too can revert to IE
Thanks
gel

gel 15:20 11 Feb 2006

Hello
I have now un installed successfully with Help from the HELP area of this forum
Thank you
gel

dth 11:12 13 Feb 2006

I installed the beta 2 two weeks ago and really like it. It seems like it has been designed from a blank piece of paper rather than a few bits added on to IE6.

Not had any problems so far.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from Petya?

Microsoft Surface Studio – the artist's hands-on review

Original iPhone review

Comment mettre à jour Kodi ?