Identification longshot/Talking Point Number 51

Brumas 21:35 28 Dec 2007

It couldn’t be easier this week ;o) as it tells you exactly where it is on the front of the card – what we all want to know however, is where it is exactly!?

click here

This is a Valentine’s Series postcard printed in Great Britain and it is unposted with the, as usual standard template on the back complete, in this case, with the two globes emblazoned ‘Famous throughout the World’ but nothing else, no date or writing or anything!!

Bingalau 22:05 28 Dec 2007

Can't find any Anderson Road in the Woodside area of Birkenhead. Seems to be an awful lot of Woodside areas around this country and Scotland Ireland etc.

bluto1 22:06 28 Dec 2007

At last, I'm in early for a change. I'm afraid the only Woodside I know of is Woodside Meadows on The M40 through Oxfordshire. Looks like a summer evening scene.

Woolwell 22:09 28 Dec 2007

There is an Anderson Road, Woodside, Aberdeen

Woolwell 22:23 28 Dec 2007

click here
My Autoroute tells me that this is in Woodside. It looks like a tree lined road from the satellite view.

Bingalau 22:33 28 Dec 2007

The houses all look to be new around that area Woolwell, maybe it was a parkland before they were built and the picture looks like a park type setting. Brumas is going to be upset at you if you have cracked this one so quickly....

Woolwell 22:37 28 Dec 2007

Bingalau - I know. I got the Gib one too quickly!

gudgulf 22:40 28 Dec 2007

Google maps shows an Anderson Road, Woodside, Aberdeen click here

Using Google Earth you see a tree lined road...albeit surrounded by built up areas,not fields.

I'd say Woolwell has cracked it.

Macscouse 22:59 28 Dec 2007

She who knows all concurs with Woolwell, her first reaction was Aberdeen, Woodside being an area she knows.

Bingalau 23:03 28 Dec 2007

Woolwell, I think maybe Brumas has gone off for a good sulk.

Brumas 23:13 28 Dec 2007

I did say it was easy *coughs ever so slightly* so I shall have to post another if we all agree on the identification - what say you all?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

HP’s new Surface Pro rival is designed specifically for Adobe-using designers and artists

Best kids apps for iPhone & iPad

Que faire si son iPhone ou iPad est tombé dans de l'eau ?