Identification longshot/Talking Point Number 36

Brumas 21:27 26 Oct 2007

The only information on the front seems to be the number 22664 at the bottom left – which doesn’t really help us.
It reminds me a little of Number 24 which was Waterford Docks (It certainly looks to be of the same era.) but , as I frequently delete the images on PhotoBucket, there is no way now for anyone to check online duhh!

click here

Legolas 21:33 26 Oct 2007

click here

View on the Foyle Londonderry

Brumas 21:38 26 Oct 2007

That's not fair - 6 minutes, now I will have to scan another one - spoilsport ;o(

Legolas 21:40 26 Oct 2007

I was lucky I typed in Postcard 22664 in google and up it popped

Bingalau 21:44 26 Oct 2007

Brumas
I have just dashed all the way from Bideford just to make sure I was home in time to catch your latest effort.. (If you believe that you will believe anything) Even if I had known it I would have been six minutes too late.

Brumas 21:46 26 Oct 2007

Now why didn't I think of that!!

ayrmail 21:50 26 Oct 2007

I have to say I find your postcards threads a joy and I wait with great anticipation for the next one to appear.

Brumas 21:51 26 Oct 2007

'old ard' I have just this minute got in myself from visiting my sister in deepest Cumbria (well I actually sat down at 20:25) and that's the God's honest.

Brumas 21:53 26 Oct 2007

Thanks for that, I hope everyone enjoys cudgelling their brains as much as I enjoy sorting them out and putting them on.

Earthsea 22:06 26 Oct 2007

Hope you liked Bideford. That's another place I know very well! Rubbish at these postcards, though.

Bingalau 10:06 27 Oct 2007

Earthsea. Enjoyed it very much thanks, met some people I knew from our annual re-union who live there and they looked after us like family. Ate too much, drank too much, did a bit of dancing and singing etc. and now need to recover. But that Brumas fellow has posted another postcard and must have a second gander at that.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?