Identification Longshot/Talking Point 245

Brumas 22:41 18 Dec 2009

Good Evening All.
I can’t believe you horrible lot have identified three of my puzzles so quickly , anyway I will post a final one seeing as next Friday I, and I suspect most of you, will be conspicuous by my absence.(forgive the grammar)

Not much passing trade!

click here

Oh, and before I forget :o}
click here

Newuser38 22:50 18 Dec 2009

Sherborne?

Macscouse 22:58 18 Dec 2009

All Southern Softy stuff tonight, eh?
I don't care, I'll get my own back.
Just a word of thanks for brightening up our Friday evenings for the past year, and thanks to Fran for allowing you to use her collection.
Merry Humbug to you both.

Brumas 22:58 18 Dec 2009

Well Done, and well Done fourm member for identifying the street.

Brumas 23:03 18 Dec 2009

All the very best of the Season and the coming New Year to you and Lynne.

Identification Longshot/Talking Point 246 will be on New Year's Day and I will try and remember to locate it north of the Wash ;o)

Bingalau 14:20 19 Dec 2009

Macscouse. It doesn't matter even if he posts one of the street I live in, I still don't recognise it.
While we're on the subject of Christmas as in the second picture. May I wish you and "The Long Haired One" all the very best for Chrimbo and the New Year.. "God bless us all". Like you I also wish the very best to Fran and her underling... Also of course all the puzzle addicts on here every week. Who knows we may improve in our guessing next year?

Brumas 14:53 19 Dec 2009

Merry Christmas old pal and all the best for the new year.

"Who knows we may improve in our guessing next year?" In your case, no chance!!! ;o)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone