Identification Longshot/Talking Point 216

Brumas 23:35 02 Oct 2009

Good Evening All.
Last one cos’ I’m off to bed soon,
click here

Brumas 23:51 02 Oct 2009

A clue, it isn't Scotland, Wales or Ireland ;o)

Woolwell 00:06 03 Oct 2009

Is Bingalau in it?

DANZIG 00:15 03 Oct 2009

Funnily enough it reminds me of where my Gran used to live.

Kegworth near Nottingham

Condom 00:22 03 Oct 2009

Looks Like Wyle Kop In Shrewsbury to me

Brumas 09:12 03 Oct 2009

It seems you too are blessed with perspicacity, but where exactly is this location?

Brumas 09:47 03 Oct 2009

I was going to write - That was a canny remark - but I've finished all my 'Janet and John' books now and thought I'd show off ;o)

It is of course somewhere in Merseyside - but where exactly is it, and for that matter where exactly is Bingalau or Macscouse when you need them?

Bingalau 10:26 03 Oct 2009

Morning all, Sorry I went to the flicks last night to see "Dorian Gray" and really enjoyed it. Plenty of sex, blood and violence etc. I saw the original "The Picture of Dorian Gray" many yonks ago and enjoyed that too. The special effects in this latest one help it a lot too.

Oh! this place, no idea. There is a pub called the Derby Arms still in Russel Road, Garston, Liverpool. But I have an uncanny feeling that Brumas is trying to fool me and Macscouse by finding something from maybe the other side of the river. So I will plump for Birkenhead.

Macscouse 11:44 03 Oct 2009

Sorry for the delay, I'm dog sitting for a neighbour, and taking the mutt for a walk in this weather is time consuming. The wind is so fierce that I have two reeves in my toupee.
My first thought was the picture was somewhere in Garston, with the street going down to the Mersey.

Brumas 12:21 03 Oct 2009

Clue - it is EAST of Liverpool.

Bingalau 13:18 03 Oct 2009

St. Helens?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?