Identification Longshot and Talking Point 1771

Brumas 22:57 12 May 2017

Good Evening All

Last one is a GENUINE UNIDENTIFIED POSTCARD unposted and without absolutely no clue at all on the back.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 10:12 13 May 2017

Reminds me of the big south coast towns something like Eastbourne. We need a boat expert to tell us what kind of fishing boats they are.

Brumas 10:20 13 May 2017

*Fruit Bat /\0/*, I agree, its times like this we miss old Woolwell.

Brumas 14:38 13 May 2017

I don't think we shall ever solve this one - it could be anywhere, not even Blighty!

Aitchbee 17:31 13 May 2017

It could be the River Mersey in Liverpool.

click here

Brumas 17:39 13 May 2017

Aitchbee,???

Aitchbee 17:41 13 May 2017

Brumas, Ok, I'll do some more research to convince you ;o]

Govan1x 09:51 15 May 2017

Ok my eyesight is not great even with a magnifying glass but is that a metal walkway on the right hand side beside the wall or is it a row of houses.

2nd boat on the right hand side the one showing the lifebelt, it has a number on the front does anyone know what it is.

Brumas 14:31 15 May 2017

Govan1x, it looks like a row of open-fronted sheds. Under a glass the number becomes even more blurred!

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Lightwell software lets you create mobile apps without using code

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?