Ian Brady let this woman have closure

Portal11 01:07 26 Apr 2011

Such a sad story here, all these years she has suffered for no reason of her own god bless her, now close to the end of her life she makes one last plea to Brady, i just hope this message gets back to him! help her Ian.!

link text

interzone55 09:15 26 Apr 2011

It is very very sad, but unfortunately you cannot expect someone like Ian Brady to demonstrate a scrap of humanity.

If you can happily torture a kid to death I'm fairly sure you wouldn't shed a tear for the kid's dying mother....

Forum Editor 19:07 26 Apr 2011

From what I have read and heard I have found nothing to indicate that this man has any more humanity in him today than when he committed the murder all those years ago.

Emotionally he's not like other people, he doesn't experience feelings of compassion. Frankly the sooner he dies and saves us all the cost of maintaining him the better.

Condom 19:39 26 Apr 2011

Anyone kept in a secure phychiatric unit for 30 years is clearly not all there. However might I also add that even someone knowing this area well would find it highly unlikely to remember where a a body is hidden after all this time as even many of the the roads which were around at this time are long gone. If I remember correctly Myra Hindley did try some years ago but found it impossible to help.

I drove through this area a few weeks ago and as I'm old enough to remember the case my thoughts were "no one would ever recognise this area after such a long time". Sad as it is my feelings are that if a further body is now found it would be purely by accident.

interzone55 20:15 26 Apr 2011

Condom

" If I remember correctly Myra Hindley did try some years ago but found it impossible to help."

I remember this very well, because at the time we were camping in a farmers field up there, part of our Advanced Scout award, sleeping over night using only the surroundings for shelter.

Early one morning we were awoken by a lot of traffic, and a helicopter flying overhead, we'd no idea what was going on and only found out the next day when we got home and saw it on the news...

Portal11 22:42 26 Apr 2011

Yes i fully agree with Condom/Alan14 & FE, i suppose they wouldnt remember now its such a vast place & its been so long..

Its such a sad end to it all.

dororof 18:51 28 Apr 2011

To hell with Human Rights,force a truth syrum upon him and in the recesses of his infantile mentallity maybe the location will be revealed. I do not apologise for this rant.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone