I will be out of touch for a while

Forum Editor 09:36 11 Feb 2015
Answered

Just a quick update for those of you who send me spam notifications:- I'm about to get into an aircraft for a long-haul flight, and will not respond to emails until Thursday evening.

Be good.

Brumas 09:39 11 Feb 2015

Forum Editor don't forget to send us a postcard ;o}

P.S. have a safe flight.

Forum Editor 09:40 11 Feb 2015

Brumas

Thanks - that was quick.

Quickbeam 10:01 11 Feb 2015

Don't worry about a thing, you know we can only run riot as soon as your back's turned:-)

flycatcher1 10:17 11 Feb 2015

Is it for the Cricket then ?

Forum Editor 10:29 11 Feb 2015

flycatcher1

There is a kind of connection to cricket. My daughter is marrying a professional cricketer, and during the English close season he is playing a short term contract for Cape Town.

My daughter went with him because her company said she could work from their SA offices for the duration of the contract, and the happy couple decided to take the opportunity to marry in South Africa.

We're going there for that. Wish me luck with my speech.

john bunyan 10:39 11 Feb 2015

Forum Editor

Congratulations and good luck to the happy couple; Good luck with your speech - a daunting prospect but I am sure you will do well.

Quickbeam 10:54 11 Feb 2015

Good luck, and if you find you come across any tickets you can't use...

wee eddie 11:09 11 Feb 2015

I hope that they don't serve you Spam at the Wedding Breakfast!

mole1944 15:19 11 Feb 2015

Congratulations on the wedding to come to both families,right lads we know the score cats away e.t.c. only kidding F.E. and you'll be ok for the speech if you can look after us it will be easy for you.

bumpkin 17:33 11 Feb 2015

There is a kind of connection to cricket. My daughter is marrying a professional cricketer

Bowled over by him I assume:-))

If I can make a wedding speech, anybody can once you get over the nerves and get started you will be fine.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?