I know this is the wrongs place ....

  Bob The Nob© 00:45 15 May 2005

.... But I would like to know if you lot know how to get past Xtraview (Freeview Channel) encoding, so I can watch fo free??
Don't say how, just point me to the web site. Thanks and sorry FE for posting it I just wanted to know, you can delete it if you need to.

Bob The Nob

  Forum Editor 01:40 15 May 2005

it's the wrong place,Bob.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?