I JUST HAD TO LAUGH...!!!!!!

whatustaring@ 01:08 05 Apr 2007

Clarkson's been at it again this time with a car called "Perodua Kelisa" it sounds lame cause it is..just read the news on the first link then read the review from another totaly differant company..haha...

click here

then the review

click here

the guys doing the review get right to the point...lol

robgf 02:36 05 Apr 2007

I'm suprised that the Malaysians took anything that Clarkson said seriously, he only plays it for laughs and shouldn't be considered a proper motoring journalist.
TopGear is entertaining (in a boys toys sort of way), but hardly a factual car review program, you wouldn't use it for info, on what new car to buy. At least I hope no one would. :)

GANDALF <|:-)> 08:40 05 Apr 2007

'he only plays it for laughs and shouldn't be considered a proper motoring journalist'...Clarkson has been a motoring journalist for over 35 years and was a millionaire before ever appearing on TV due to his revolutionary (at the time0 use of syndication for articles. He can be very entertaining to what can be a dull subject and writes on many subjects not just cars click here
His knowledge of motoring is encyclopaedic and to be truthful the pile of dung that is the Perodua is the worst car that I have ever seen
'Alarmingly, the Kelisa lacks ABS anti-lock brakes - they don't even feature on the options list. And under even moderate retardation the front tyres tend to lock up, with the car pulling to one side when this happens.'..just ask yourself this...would I be happy to drive my family on the motorway in this excuse for a car?

G

royalflush 11:22 05 Apr 2007

GANDALF
I agree with you on this one the car is truely a pile of "Dung" as u put it..:-)
its ugly hard to control,basic,cheap looking,tiny,no poss upgrades that are worth upgrading,i couldnt imagine anyone over 6 foot tall been comfortable in this car.....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone