I have a confession

The Brigadier 16:52 15 May 2007

No sorry no sleaze here!
I have just bought my 3rd CD of Meat Loaf - Bat Out of Hell, I already have 2 copies on vinyl.

Had to buy a copy as when trying to record on to my MP3 player it sounded more like a scratchy vinyl record than a CD!!

IClaudio 16:58 15 May 2007

There's no hope for you...

Do you have The Priory's 'phone number?

simon_lambert 16:58 15 May 2007

Meat Loaf are awesome, there is no shame in that.

royalflush 17:05 15 May 2007

The Brigadier..long live meatloaf..they WAS amazing & STILL are...i find it hard to compare the music of today to the music of meatloaf especialy that EFFORT from the Scootch (Eurovision)...whatever next..lol..men in blue suits...

Legolas 17:52 15 May 2007

I still think Bat out of Hell is one of the best albums I have ever heard, in my opinion there is not a weak track on it. Like a bat out of hell I'll be gone when the morning comes....you've got me started now.

Newuser38 18:46 15 May 2007

I am a Dead Ringer for Love Fan and have all the CDs and a DVD. Your vinyls must be the 1977 ones.

Did you see him advising the would be Josephs on BBC couple of weeks back,and then peforming.

Forum Editor 18:50 15 May 2007

never could, never will.

I realise I'm a voice in the wilderness on this, but that's musical taste for you.

Ditto Sting, Bruce Springsteen, John Lennon, and maybe several other living legends I can't bring to mind at the moment.

Ry Cooder and Annie Lennox, on the other hand ......

See what I mean?

hzhzhzhz 18:52 15 May 2007

I remember being in paradise by the dashboard lights,many a time. :-)

SB23 19:28 15 May 2007

Nothing wrong with that at all.
I wondered what had happened to him till I saw a program on TV, and it said that he was a voice coach now.
I'm humming some songs now.

ulrich 19:33 15 May 2007

My confession. I brought and drove a 1987 Yamaha FZ 750 home tonight. I can't wait for the weekend. In case you do not know I'm 60 in August and it's a 140mph motorcycle.

Bingalau 20:08 15 May 2007

FE. Agree with you there. In fact I can't stand any of the modern singers 1960's on wards, give me Arthur Tracy, Issy Bonn, etc., any day.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?