i didnt know this was even possible,

wolfie3000 16:34 13 Feb 2009

So what are your thoughts on this?

click here

VNAM75 16:40 13 Feb 2009

Quite shocking. He looks like a primary school kid

The Brigadier 16:43 13 Feb 2009

Some responsibility must be laid at the parents for this?

canarieslover 16:46 13 Feb 2009

Well at least he is now old enough to get a paper round and start supporting his family. Or is that wishful thinking on my part?

rdave13 16:46 13 Feb 2009

Life happens and it looks as they'll be supported by their parents.
More sex education at school and in the home maybe?

interzone55 17:27 13 Feb 2009

Interestingly the article says his voice hasn't dropped - I thought this happened at puberty, so maybe he isn't the father after all...

oresome 17:34 13 Feb 2009

"Life happens and it looks as they'll be supported by their parents."

Who in turn are supported by the taxpayer.

GANDALF <|:-)> 17:34 13 Feb 2009

Absolutely fantastic, another dysfunctional and ill-educated pair+offspring that will be supported by the tax payers for years to come.
'Last night Michaela Aston, of the anti-abortion Christian charity LIFE, said: “We commend these teenagers for their courage in bringing their child into the world'... this gormless woman wants some sense knocking into her. I am not convinced that he is the father neither.

G

rdave13 17:45 13 Feb 2009

They might be ill-educated etc. but some people are like that. Unfortunately the ability of commonsense or education is simply out of their grasp. They simply are not capable. True, some are lazy and idle but some are genuinely incapable.
Damage is done and possibly later on the authorities might just want DNA testing.

Forum Editor 17:51 13 Feb 2009

of the anti-abortion Christian charity LIFE could do with a lesson in basic commonsense.

GANDALF <|:-)> 17:59 13 Feb 2009

'They simply are not capable'...Sorry, but you are wrioting utter cobblers and talking Social Worker Speak. Hmmmmm, seems they are capable of having sex and then selling their story to The Sun. Some intelligence seems to shine through and they seem to be fiscally capable. It gets even better though with all these poor, ill-educated people; this one is firing them out like a machine gun......click here 'Callum, who is not the dad of Sian’s son Jaden, two, said yesterday he plans to keep signing on for benefits until the babies are older because Sian “wants me at home”...he is not daft but I'm sure all our wonderful Social Workers will be rubbing their hands with glee.

I am not surprised that, like these two hapless women, my taxes are getting rogered. Sterilisation is looking like a reasonable option.

G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Is this the future of VR and AR?

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment regarder le Bureau des Légendes en ligne ?