How much time is spent on a Saturday morning

SparkyJack 11:21 10 Jan 2015

By the likes of us looking in here?

For example I look in when taking rests from various household tasks.

Now in a state of collopse ( my spelling) after fighting the duvet cover with a bedding change,now off to make that mug of coffee.

See you all in a bit :-)

spuds 12:00 10 Jan 2015

I know the feeling.

Even the smallest task, which never ever bothered me in the past, is becoming a mountain to climb. All I need is the slightest of excuses nowadays.

Keep promising myself that I need to fix a tile on the house roof, plus reroof an outbuilding, but no company will insure me, and the A&E are at crisis point.

Perhaps that is why I am spending far more time in front of a computer, or nodding off, that I use to do :O(.

SparkyJack 12:36 10 Jan 2015

Dreaded sell check changed Saturday to 'waterday' after pressing send.

Spuds

The dreaded 'nodding off' syndrome, I have that too,any time any place.

I must be one of the lucky ones, an arythma episode a/couple of weeks ago,got myself to A&E on the bus ( ten minute service two stops-quicker than ambulance) presented my self to reception 'say here' she said' within three ministers was taken to exam erea and thence to MDU where 24 hours of exams/medications/xrays got me sorted

Forum Editor 12:54 10 Jan 2015

"Dreaded sell check changed Saturday to 'waterday' after pressing send."

The site didn't do that, but not to worry, by the magic of technology I have corrected the thread title.

Quickbeam 12:59 10 Jan 2015

I'm lethal when I've got too much time on my hands like today when it's too windy to go biking.

You can probably tell by all the posts that I've added to this morning;-)

wee eddie 14:38 10 Jan 2015

FE: That's sorted out something that I didn't understand

bumpkin 15:00 10 Jan 2015

The original title had me baffled also. Rainy?

SparkyJack 15:14 10 Jan 2015

Thank you FE for waving your Technowand .

Android spell check seems to be more willful than others.

spuds 16:22 10 Jan 2015

SparkyJack - I gave up worrying to much about spelling or correct grammar, when I started having headaches ;o)

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:07 11 Jan 2015

even more on a Sunday morning

must get off here an d do all those important jobs :0(

BT 08:08 12 Jan 2015

SparkyJack

Re fitting the Duvet cover. If you don't have a helper do what I do and use a couple of these Spring Clamps with a loop of string through the handles. I then hang one on each side of the bedhead and use them to hold the corners of the Duvet and cover while I pull the cover down it. Just make sure they are out of sight when not in use as people may get the wrong idea ;-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone