How good are your eyes?

lisa02 10:46 13 Mar 2008
  boots2 10:52 13 Mar 2008

How true

Grey Goo 10:53 13 Mar 2008

So that's Ken Livingstones part time job, the other one is Mayor.

fullyfitted 18:36 13 Mar 2008

Nice one
Just driven down the M60 & M56 in the rush (madhouse) hour, Should I be worried cos I saw no bears ?

Mr Mistoffelees 18:44 13 Mar 2008

I cycled many thousands of miles when I used to race.

I never did see a cycling bear!

Forum Editor 18:49 13 Mar 2008

I didn't spot the bear, although I was vaguely aware of something going on at one point

One of my regular work journeys involves driving from North London to Tooting in the south-west of the city. My journey takes me past Kings Cross station, down to Blackfriars bridge, then around the Elephant and Castle, on to Kennington, along the South side of Clapham common, and on to Tooting - it's a one and a quarter hour drive in the rush hour, and I never quite get used to the sheer numbers of cyclists and motorcyclists. They are all around me for most of the journey, and the need to concentrate fully at all times is very tiring. The thought of hitting a cyclist or motorcyclist is constantly on my mind, and I have to say that lots of cyclists just ask for trouble. They ride as if traffic laws don't apply to them, and red lights are something you simply ignore.

It should be illegal to ride a cycle on the roads until and unless you have passed a proficiency test. All cyclists should be insured, and should display a registration disk on their bikes.

Totally-braindead 18:56 13 Mar 2008

Its amazing how you can concentrate so hard on something that you miss something else thats so obvious.

I never saw the bear either.

Bingalau 20:04 13 Mar 2008

What bear? Where? Seriously this is a damn good advert, has it been shown on TV because if it has I have missed seeing that too. If it hasn't then it's about time it was. This also applies to being tuned in to seeing motor cyclists too.

GANDALF <|:-)> 20:14 13 Mar 2008

What team in white?

G

martjc 20:17 13 Mar 2008

...seagull?

peg 20:19 13 Mar 2008

did anyone spot the clown on the unicycle ? Seriously though a very good add makes you think how much you need to be aware when driving.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?