How do I contact Botanico

ponytail 20:27 11 May 2015

Last summer I bought something from a garden center which was not my usual one.I bought it in July but in August had to go into hospital for heart surgery so was unable to use it.When today I finally opened the carton I assembled the framework but when I went to to put the cover on it was too small.I cannot remember the garden centers name except it was on the A24 in West Sussex.This is a Nortene product but Botanico I believe are the people to contact but seem unable to find out how to contact them.When I go into their web site and click on contact it says contact retailer but cannot remember the retailers name.I have even checked my bank statements for 2014 and cannot find a relevant transaction for a garden center.Any advice appreciated.

ponytail 20:53 11 May 2015

The item I bought was a Botanico Seedling Growhouse Cloche

BRYNIT 21:50 11 May 2015

On google maps there is a garden centre (Old Barn, a Wyevale Garden Centre Dial Post (A24)Horsham, West Sussex RH13 8NR) it may be the one.

ponytail 22:09 11 May 2015

Yes I have just seen that will phone them tomorrow.

ponytail 07:52 16 May 2015

I have now been in touch with a company called Solus Garden and Leisure who seem to be the actual makers of my Seedling Growhouse Cloche and hope they can help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?