rawprawn 09:44 20 Apr 2010

click here
Incredible?

spuds 09:55 20 Apr 2010

Possibly true, but ????

rawprawn 10:09 20 Apr 2010

Could you have written it??

johndrew 10:23 20 Apr 2010

Well written and quite probably accurate for all generations - but will/did it come to fruition. I`ll not be around to find out in 30 years and I find it difficult to determine the accuracy of much of it for when I worked.

peter99co 10:26 20 Apr 2010

Very clever.

spuds 10:53 20 Apr 2010

Having listened to the article once again, in all possibilities I could have well written the article, because it is not the first time that I have heard this or similar statements.

My perception of life, is that it is ever changing and will do so. I find things that are acceptable in todays society were not acceptable a few years ago, including divorce and personal events. But perhaps that's another debate for discussion.

I was not criticism your post, just making a reference, which by your comment seems to have apparently hit a sore point!.If not, then I apologies.

spuds 10:56 20 Apr 2010

" It was not criticism 'to' your post, just making a reference,...."

rawprawn 11:15 20 Apr 2010

Not at all, like peter99co I just think it is very clever.
A palindrome reads the same backwards as forwards. Someone has managed to create a video which reads opposite backwards as forwards.
Not only does it read the opposite, the sentiment is the exact opposite.

GANDALF <|:-)> 12:27 20 Apr 2010

click here has been around for a few years but is still clever and intelligent.

G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?