Hospitals

laurie53 00:49 10 Sep 2008

I've just watched an ambulance take my wife off to hospital for about the twentieth time in fifty years.

By God it doesn't get any easier.

octal 06:16 10 Sep 2008

I'm really sorry to hear that, it must be very stressful for you both. I hope she returns home soon.

crosstrainer 06:41 10 Sep 2008

My thoughts are with you and your wife during this stressful time, I know how upsetting this can be. Good luck.

J.

birdface 09:34 10 Sep 2008

We went in to hospital to see our mother.Next to her bed was a trolley with about 10 large folders on it it was almost a foot high.I decided to have a look through the folders to see what one was for my mother and discovered that they were all hers.As we looked around all the other patients we could not help notice that they all had very thin folders.So although my mother had been in and out of hospital and the doctors all her life she still survived to her late nineties.I do hope your wife will be back home with you soon.

Cymro. 10:42 10 Sep 2008

Yes I can imagine how you feel laurie53 but now that she is in she is hopefully in the best place and will get the treatment she needs so as to return home safely to you.

Obviously I don`t know the circumstance of your wife's going in to hospital but it is very often the decision as to if a patient is to be admitted in to hospital or not that is the most difficult one to decide on. Now that it has been decided that she is to go in she can at least start to get on with any diagnoses and treatment that may be necessary.
Best of luck to you both with it.

newman35 10:45 10 Sep 2008

Never gets any easier, but all our thoughts are with you both.
Stick in there!

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 10:57 10 Sep 2008

Hope shes better soon, we are here if you need us.
:0)

Jim Thing 12:02 10 Sep 2008

Very best wishes to you both.

laurie53 13:07 10 Sep 2008

Sorry, everybody.

Didn't mean to dump on you; things look a lot blacker at one in the morning.

Thanks for all the messages.

Bingalau 13:36 10 Sep 2008

Laurie53. Good luck to you and your wife... Hope all turns out well.

Brumas 13:40 10 Sep 2008

Just read this, hope everything goes according to plan and that you are re-united as quickly as possible.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone