Hitchcock moment ... appearing in your favourite film.

Aitchbee 23:17 08 Mar 2014

I was watching an Alfred Hitchcock movie this afternoon starring Shirley Maclean from 1955 ... " The Trouble With Harry ", has anybody else appeared in a big film, as a corpse ... like me? [use your imagination] ;o]

click here

wolfie3001 02:21 09 Mar 2014

I have no such claim to fame, but a good friend of mine starred in an independent film.

click here the guy being strangled lol. He also appeared in Dr Who and Casualty as a tramp.

Hes

wolfie3001 02:31 09 Mar 2014

Really my only claim to fame is being immortalized in an MMORPG as an NPC.

click here

BT 09:00 09 Mar 2014

I appeared in a TV Ad for cattle feed in the '60s. I was the Lab Technician doing the 'Testing' - actually pouring coloured water from one flask to another.

Me and the 'Boss' were in the background when Suzy Perry jogged past us while doing a Treasure Hunt programme at Dover Castle. She had just landed in a helicopter on the green at the top of the mound and was jogging down the hill towards the Wartime tunnels.

Aitchbee 10:42 09 Mar 2014

Sir Alfred's trademark was to appear in his films very fleetingly {for a couple of seconds in the background}, I must admit that I failed to spot him in yesterday's black comedy.

carver 10:54 09 Mar 2014

Aitchbee you are doing remarkably well that corpse looked to be in his mid 30's then and that's 69 years ago, should make you well over a 100.

Did you get a card from the Queen?

Aitchbee 11:02 09 Mar 2014

carver - the 'make up' girl and lighting crew did a very good job in making me look much older than I really was ...

Aitchbee 21:08 09 Mar 2014

Some 'bit actors' will do anything to 'stand out' in a crowd.

click here

wee eddie 23:10 09 Mar 2014

Had a small part in a B Movie. Thought I was on my way to my Equity Card!

Turns out it was funded by NorAid. No Card for me. Another career cut off in its prime!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone