Hello from MrNerdy

MrNerdy 08:12 23 Apr 2007

Hi i'm MrNerdy.
Name comes from a friend who thinks i'm a Computer Nerd, until they need help then i'm great!

mole44 08:18 23 Apr 2007

welcome to our forum,were a friendly and happy group of people always willing to help.I must also warn you this site is addictive. i have a least 3 "fixes" a day,you`ll learn a lot and enjoy our company.

DrScott 08:40 23 Apr 2007

and welcome. I think you'll find you're among 'nerd' friends here.

wellshgit 12:48 23 Apr 2007

Welcome to the forum, like Mole says, it really is addictive

Bingalau 15:27 23 Apr 2007

MrNerdy. We are not all Nerds. But we who are not, certainly welcome you, because we may need your knowledge in the near future.

Forum Editor 17:48 23 Apr 2007

I suggest that you download a copy of our forum code of conduct, so you're aware of what's acceptable here, and what's not.

You can get it by clicking on the link that you'll see on the top right of all the main forum section pages.

wolfie3000 17:50 23 Apr 2007

Welcome MrNerdy. :D

MrNerdy 17:55 23 Apr 2007

I have sent you an email re: deleted post.
I thought wrongly as the post mentioning a webcam & birds was allowed so would mine.
My mistake & i'm sorry.

Forum Editor 17:56 23 Apr 2007

and thanks for the apology. Sometimes there's a fine line between what is acceptable and what isn't - that's why I'm here.

charmingman 18:00 23 Apr 2007

I love the way FE goes straight for the "Juggular" as in "I suggest that you download a copy of our forum code of conduct" its true what they say deal with the issues first...nice style FE (chuckles)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

The secrets of creating gory VFX

How to update iOS on iPhone or iPad

WhatsApp : comment lire vos messages sans que l’expéditeur le sache