He Didn't Last Long!

morddwyd 20:44 05 Dec 2010

That's Milliband finished then!

click here

Seriously though, while this sort of stuff is inevitable, it's awfully early for it to start.

The press will worry at this like a Jack Russell unless and until something with more "speculation potential" comes along

Uboat 20:52 05 Dec 2010

Well i dont know about anyone else but i'm just totally sick of this cat and mouse games the mp's are playing! its like a big game to them in the House of commons & what they forget is its OUR lives they are playing with...
I dont think i will EVER vote again. there all as bad as each other...

Dragon_Heart 21:29 05 Dec 2010

.... Nick Clegg for all this mess. He had the opportunity to make a great name for the Lib Dem's but ti my mind he’s shown them for what they are, inexperienced, desperate for power, lacking in integrity and generally poor leadership skills.

morddwyd 22:57 05 Dec 2010

If it's Nick Clegg's fault that Millibands's leadership is being questioned he's got better qualities than I previously thought!

spuds 00:29 06 Dec 2010

All three parties seem to be differing as to what to do next, and all seem to be back-tracking on their supposed policies.

With regards to the Labour party, I bet the 'other' brother is waiting in the wings for the call from the faithful?.

morddwyd 08:31 06 Dec 2010

We should also bear in mind that the majority of the Parliamentary Labour Party did not want Ed as leader and did not vote for him.

He was imposed on them by the unions.

This sort of sniping will become routine, and build.

michaelw 09:01 06 Dec 2010

Mind you, how someone who sounds like a blocked drainpipe can become leader of a significant party is beyond me.

morddwyd 09:44 06 Dec 2010

Then you don't understand the power of the trade unions.

Dragon_Heart 15:36 08 Dec 2010

He must have read 'Being Chancellor for Dummies' cover to cover. What other titles in the series do you think we should get our MP's ?

timsmith259 16:15 08 Dec 2010

and know for a another political broadcast form the morddwyd party.......

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?