Havant and Waterlooville

Strawballs 22:35 16 Jan 2008

Earnt themselves a trip to Anfield this evening by beating Swansea 4-2 who are 83 places above them in the english league system.

MCE2K5 23:02 16 Jan 2008
  Demora 08:37 17 Jan 2008

Absolutely Brilliant. I live not too far from Havant. Not a football supporter BUT I had to listen on five live to this one.

Go Havant.

D

Strawballs 09:03 17 Jan 2008

My sons boss owns the team so he is looking forward to the trip to liverpool

Demora 10:17 17 Jan 2008

My Mum (91) Supports Liverpool so should be interesting in this household. (she's staying with us at the moment)

D

Stuartli 10:41 17 Jan 2008

The result epitomises the magic of the FA Cup.

Bingalau 12:35 17 Jan 2008

I am cheering on Havant and Waterlooville, I used to live not far from there when I was stationed in Pompey. As an Everton supporter I am also hoping they can beat Liverpool too.

Stuartli 16:44 17 Jan 2008

As another Toffees fan, I note that you too clutch at straws on occasions....:-)

My own view as an Everton fan, is that if Liverpool have the opportunity to bring silverware to the city, then I support their efforts - in most cases this is recipricated by Reds fans when Everton have the chance of honours.

Bingalau 19:31 17 Jan 2008

Stuartli. Yes I know you are an Everton fan, but you obviously don't mix with the same sort of Liverpool fans I mix with. I'm not biased, I don't care who beats Liverpool...

dagbladet 21:48 17 Jan 2008

"... in most cases this is recipricated by Reds fans when Everton have the chance of honours."

In very few cases I think.

Bingalau 21:54 17 Jan 2008

dagbladet. A lot of Evertonians are convinced that it was Liverpool's fans misbehaviour that had all English clubs removed from European competitions. I do know that during that ban most of Everton's good players left to play in teams belonging to other countries, including Scotland.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone