hatton v mayweather on bbc1

sunny staines 11:42 16 Dec 2007

today sun 1300

click here

sunny staines 12:03 16 Dec 2007

SHOULD READ BBC TWO

TopCat® 12:16 16 Dec 2007

You will be disgusted at the way the American referee handled that fight. He ruined what should have been a fight to remember, in my opinion. Any return match should definitely be held away from the US or, better still, in this country for fair play to be seen. TC.

sunny staines 12:21 16 Dec 2007

Not seen the match yet looking forward to it.

sunny staines 14:22 16 Dec 2007

the ref was a bit one sided, but hatton was knocked out on a good clean left.

Pine Man 14:30 16 Dec 2007

'hatton was knocked out'

One step nearer to being a blubbering, brain damaged wreck - but what the hell it's a 'sport'.

jakimo 16:03 16 Dec 2007

Lets face it ,Hatton believed his own hype,he should never have moved up a weight and to suggest a return is not only ridiculous but irresponsible

sunny staines 16:18 16 Dec 2007

jakimo
i think your right

TopCat® 17:04 19 Dec 2007

Seems Ricky Hatton is set to fight five more times over the next two years. No mention yet of his next opponent or of any rematch with Floyd Mayweather. TC. click here

jakimo 22:31 19 Dec 2007

He should think hard about fighting one more time,as for planning another five!,does he have a crystal ball,or perhaps his brain isn't functioning quite as it should.

Forum Editor 22:43 19 Dec 2007

Says it all really.

If boxing didn't exist, and someone suggested it as a new sport today that person would be laughed at.

"I've got a great idea - let's put two men onto a fairly small, raised platform, and let them hit each other as hard as they can. Tell them to aim for their opponent's head, and try to hit him so hard that he's knocked unconcious. Charge people to come and watch the procedure - we'll all make money, and it'll be great"

Words fail me.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Converse's new logo: the trainer brand looks to its heritage for a fresh identity

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment lancer Windows 10 en mode sans échec ?