HairCut "Sir"..

barca1 11:40 09 Mar 2008

Yuck...i showed the wife & asked her if it did anything for "Hair" (lol) she gave it a BIG NO NO

click here

GANDALF <|:-)> 11:46 09 Mar 2008

Becoming a 'member' of the human race obviously has extremely broad entry requirements.

G

Forum Editor 11:48 09 Mar 2008

are everywhere. I see them all the time.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:37 09 Mar 2008

I find that "Ear tufts" are one of the things that annoy me most about getting older.

spuds 12:55 09 Mar 2008

Try going to a Chinese barber in S.E.Asia. They even perform ear cleaning and excess ear/nose hair trimming plus shoulder/neck massage as part of the service ;o)

Forum Editor 13:06 09 Mar 2008

And in Beijing they do it in the street. I once decided to give it a try, just for the experience, and within ten minutes a crown began to gather. By the time the barber - a woman - had finished there must have been twenty people clustered around, staring, and saying very little. It was a tad disconcerting, to say the least.

Quickbeam 13:13 09 Mar 2008

When I was 10 or 11, I used to think it was hilarious to see the 'old men' having their ears & noses trimmed... Now it's happening to me!

GANDALF <|:-)> 13:17 09 Mar 2008

'When I was 10 or 11, I used to think it was hilarious to see the 'old men' having their ears & noses trimmed'..nothing strange in that, it is when you have to trim the hairs from your palms that you really neeed to get worried.

G

Mr Mistoffelees 13:25 09 Mar 2008

"it is when you have to trim the hairs from your palms that you really neeed to get worried."

EEEEEEKK!!!!

I shoud be scared stiff then!

Forum Editor 14:11 09 Mar 2008

with someone who doesn't seem to trim his nose hair. It sticks out of his nostrils in great tufts, and looks repulsive - I try to avoid looking, but my gaze is inexorably drawn back. I can't understand why his wife doesn't say something. Perhaps she does, and he just ignores her.

Grey Goo 15:02 09 Mar 2008

Bet he doesn't have an i-Pod

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?