Great stuff, Liverpool

bluto1 21:50 06 Nov 2007

To beat another Champions League team 8 - 0 is fantastic. Please, Liverpool win your next two.
I'm glad Crouch scored again, it's like the name of a house near me "The first 'un 'n the last 'un"

Kev.Ifty 21:51 06 Nov 2007

Excellent result :-)

polish 22:37 06 Nov 2007

excellent result for the reds but why cant they play like that all the time

mrwoowoo 23:29 06 Nov 2007

I'm a chelsea supporter )O:!
Liverpool also beat derby 6-0 i believe, and now this.Strange how they still get slated for negative football.
Chelsea beat man.city 6-0 and suddenly we are playing open attractive football.Well,from watching our games so far, and now this awful 0-0 with Schalke 04...i think not.
Well done Liverpool.Hats of to another great european result.

Si_L 23:59 06 Nov 2007

They have turned a dreadful start around in real style! Yossi played superbly, got a hatrick and set up a couple.

I can see all the British teams making it through to the knock-out.

Stuartli 00:04 07 Nov 2007

I'm an Everton fan but always wish other clubs, including Liverpool, the best of luck when they are representing the UK in big matches.

Great performance, although someone forgot to tell Besiktas that the match had kicked off...:-)

Devil Fish 00:30 07 Nov 2007

chelsea here as well (not going to say to much about that apart from mighty relieved to get away with a draw )

but a great result for Liverpool tonight i hope they follow it through and make the group stages

4 english teams and possibly 2 scottish teams with rangers going well and celtic still in with a shout

could make for some interesting encounters in the knockout stages

Acx 00:47 07 Nov 2007

I'm a Man Utd Supporter.

Good for UK teams to do well in the Champions League (at this stage), but we all saw it last year, 4 or 5 teams into the last stages, only all to go out soon after, this year someone must do better.

dagbladet 09:22 07 Nov 2007

Well as a Gillingham fan I'm afraid I missed it last night as my lot were playing. Well, when I say playing I mean rushing around hoofing it optomistically...you know what I mean.

Bingalau 13:15 07 Nov 2007

I'm also an Everton fan and also hope Liverpool manage to win their way through. Good luck you 'orrible lot!

Jak_1 20:35 07 Nov 2007

"The last part is the hardest

I'm a Man Utd Supporter."

So you live in Essex then Acx :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

11 best portfolio websites for designers and artists

Office for Mac buying guide: Price, Office 2017 rumours & new features

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?