Google have updated

v1asco 21:22 25 Dec 2007

Google Eart, at least as far as Cardiff goes. It looks like only a year old or less now.

Stuartli 12:44 26 Dec 2007

Still up to four to five years old in my case (North West coast) - mind you until earlier this year it was far, far older than that...:-)

However, the big cities will always be more up to date than other areas and, after all, Google Earth is primarily an American based program.

Legolas 13:22 26 Dec 2007

Still the same here, years old

hkvic 23:38 26 Dec 2007

Looking at our house on there, it must have updated after March this year as I can see our new roof.

rossgolf 23:40 26 Dec 2007

still the same in harborne, birmingham
had our trampoline about 3 years ago and it still does not show on there

Blackhat 23:47 26 Dec 2007

Birmingham has had an update, the Bull ring is now re-built, my road in Kings Heath now shows the new one way road markings.

5 years ago,
click here

2 years ago,
click here

Blackhat 00:09 27 Dec 2007

I showed a neighbour an image of his house (a few years old) and you could see his washing on the line, it had just started raining, he said ‘I’ve left the washing out, got to go’ A pure coincidence.

Another friend turned up and I showed him my house, there was a red car parked outside, he had a red car, he commented ‘that’s great you can see my car outside’ another pure coincidence.

My boss at the time had just lost his sister in Autralia and he was not able to travel to the funeral, he asked me if I could show him the images of the funeral procession on the day!

On a more somber note I showed a work friend his parent’s house, there were two people on sun loungers in the back garden, and they were his parents. Both had died in the previous two years!

v1asco 08:16 27 Dec 2007

Talking about coicidences,I wonder if the 'wrong' car has ever beeen spotted in the driveway?

There was a story years ago about a Max Boyce Album. A Wife bought her Hubby one for Christmas. While he was enjoying the music, she was looking at the Album Cover, which was a picture of Rugby Spectators at a match somewhere. Guess whose Husband was in a prominent positon with his arms around a lady? Guess what? You got it, it wasn't his Wife.

Oops, seems I've hi-jacked my own thread, still if any one has co-incidence stories, lets hear.

v1asco 08:16 27 Dec 2007

Talking about coicidences,I wonder if the 'wrong' car has ever beeen spotted in the driveway?

There was a story years ago about a Max Boyce Album. A Wife bought her Hubby one for Christmas. While he was enjoying the music, she was looking at the Album Cover, which was a picture of Rugby Spectators at a match somewhere. Guess whose Husband was in a prominent positon with his arms around a lady? Guess what? You got it, it wasn't his Wife.

Oops, seems I've hi-jacked my own thread, still if any one has co-incidence stories, lets hear.

v1asco 08:17 27 Dec 2007

clicking to fast, sorry about the duplicate.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?