Good Weather expected this Weekend

peter99co 22:12 19 Sep 2008

for most of us.

Are you planning to make the best of it?

Totally-braindead 22:18 19 Sep 2008

I'm not holding my breath, sometimes they are spot on and sometimes they are completely wrong. Fingers crossed they have it right this time.

If its decent weather I'll be out flying my model planes, if its not I'll be inside cursing the weather and complaining that I never get flying because of the aweful weather. Either way I will have something to do, fly or complain about the weather.

jolorna 22:59 19 Sep 2008

its our boat club rally weekend so i hope its nice

peter99co 11:04 20 Sep 2008

We are off to organise an Xmas Party

DANZIG 16:11 20 Sep 2008

..up here in Bradford.

And I'm stuck at work till 10 tonight..

ulrich 20:34 20 Sep 2008

At Silverstone next weekend I have a ticket, so I hope the Sun will shine over Silverstone.

Legolas 20:35 20 Sep 2008

Little green men... I can believe. The Loch Ness Monster....maybe. The Yeti,Bigfoot,The Abominable snowman and Unicorns.....a possibility. But good weather this weekend I find that very hard to swallow ;¬)

peter99co 15:33 21 Sep 2008

How wrong you were and by the look of the High Pressure that has moved in it may last a little longer. The only problem is that it is a little late arriving. I hope the farmers can harvest the crops at last.

Legolas 15:43 22 Sep 2008

My pessimism over the forecast comes from my 52 years of staying in the West of Scotland. But you are correct I was away for a few days break on Wednesday,Thursday,Friday of last week to my favourite place the Isle of Arran off the West coast of Scotland and it rained a lot, it has been good weather since I came home on Saturday, looks like I picked the wrong days to go away, not for the first time :¬)

version8 15:54 22 Sep 2008

Had to work so missed the Sun.
Now i'm free their is no sun:-((

peter99co 16:49 22 Sep 2008

Just jiggle it a bit!

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

HP’s new Surface Pro rival is designed specifically for Adobe-using designers and artists

Best kids apps for iPhone & iPad

Que faire si son iPhone ou iPad est tombé dans de l'eau ?