Good news for Christmas and new year,

Bingalau 15:14 23 Dec 2007

the nights are getting shorter...

Stuartli 15:26 23 Dec 2007

...but the list of vital data information in the hands of the Government, DVLA and health service gets longer...:-)

Includes our own area, Bingalau...:

click here

Stuartli 15:27 23 Dec 2007

"...and health service that's been lost gets longer..."

tullie 17:02 23 Dec 2007

And the days are getting longer,two minutes each day i believe

anskyber 17:07 23 Dec 2007

Yes, I like this site click here which gives all the detail ( that nobody wants!) including if you want the night sky over you, assuming you set it up to your global location.

Forum Editor 18:00 23 Dec 2007

has been in bloom for two weeks, and the magnolias look as if they fancy doing the same thing.

Bingalau 18:25 23 Dec 2007

FE. And I thought you lived in the UK?

Stuartli. Maybe the person concerned should have a search of his pockets on all his different outfits. That's where I normally find my lost items. Second place I would look, would be in my car, give that a good search. Third place with me is usually my wife's handbag. I pass her things I don't want to lose, to keep safely for me and promptly forget I have done so.

Stuartli 19:07 23 Dec 2007

Some of our summer hanging backets' plants are only just dying off due, no doubt, to recent frost.

laurie53 20:28 23 Dec 2007

I've still got tomatoes ripening off, on the vine, in an unheated greenhouse on the east coast of Scotland.

Bingalau 20:32 23 Dec 2007

Our red squirrel's disappeared... But it isn't the weather or the timing of the days that has caused it.. But an outbreak of some sort of disease. I miss the little blighters already even if they did eat all the nuts I put out for the birds.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone